06 | JOISTED Plated EPS system 2 underfloor heating system
BaseTM UFH 50mm Joisted Plated EPS system specifically designed for use within a joisted floor construction. Installs directly between joists on to supporting battens finishing flush with the top of the joist. Aluminium heat diffusion plate tightly compressed into a 50mm rigid EPS insulation panel, offering high heat conductivity and quick system response.
BaseTM UFH 50mm Joisted plated EPS system 2 to incorporate 16mm PEX pipe. Pipe to be installed to aluminium plate within 50mm pre-grooved rigid EPS insulation panel. Installation between joists in accordance with pipe layout design.
- BaseTM 50mm JOISTED Plated EPS system 2 specifically designed for use within a joisted floor construction
- Installs directly between joists on to supporting battens finishing flush with top of joist
- Aluminium heat diffusion plate tightly compressed into a 50mm rigid EPS insulation panel
- Aluminium diffusion plate only adding additional 0.5mm to overall floor build up
- Pipework is tightly encased within aluminium heat diffusion plate ensuring even heat distribution across the floor area
- Aluminium heat diffusion plates offer high heat conductivity and rapid system response
- Aluminium heat diffusion plate 1000mm x 390mm x 0.5mm to incorporate 16mm x 2mm PEX oxygen barrier pipe
- 50mm rigid EPS insulation panel installed tightly between joists to receive aluminium heat diffusion plate. 50mm rigid EPS insulation panel to be installed to supporting battens (by others)
- Aluminium heat diffusion plate to be inserted into 50mm pre-grooved EPS panel to finish flush with top of joist
- 16mm PEX oxygen barrier pipe to be installed directly in to channel of heat diffusion plate in continuous lengths from distribution manifold in accordance with underfloor heating design
- Joists to be notched in accordance with design and building specification. Pipe to be fixed to notched joist using nail clips
- Pipework to be pressure tested and remain under pressure