04 | Plated underfloor heating system
BaseTM UFH Plated system specifically designed for use within a joisted floor construction. Installs directly between joists finishing flush with the top of the joist. The Aluminium heat diffusion plates only adding an additional 0.5mm to floor build up.
BaseTM plated underfloor heating system to incorporate 16mm oxygen barrier pipe. Pipe to be installed to aluminium plate between joists in accordance with pipe layout design.
- BaseTM Plated system specifically designed for use within a joisted floor construction
- Installs directly between joists finishing flush with top of joist
- Aluminium heat diffusion plate only adding an additional 0.5mm to floor build up
- Pipework is tightly encased within aluminium heat diffusion plate ensuring even heat distribution across the floor area
- Aluminium heat diffusion plates offer high heat conductivity and quick system response
- Aluminium heat diffusion plate 1000mm x 390mm x 0.6mm 10/50 commercial grade aluminium to incorporate 16mm oxygen barrier pipe
- Compressible Rockwool type insulation (minimum 200mm) required between joists pushed tightly to the underside of the aluminium heat diffusion plate. Insulation in accordance with required thermal performance and current building regulations
- Aluminium heat diffusion plate to be fixed flush with top of joist
- 16mm oxygen barrier pipe to be installed directly into heat diffusion plate channels in continuous lengths from distribution manifold spaced according to underfloor heating design
- Joists to be notched in accordance with building regulations. Pipe to be fixed to joists using nail clips
- Pipework to be pressure tested and remain under pressure