01 | cliprail underfloor heating system
BaseTM Cliprail Underfloor heating System specifically designed for use within a screeded floor construction, offering design flexibility to accommodate irregular design layouts, Cost effective system offering excellent overall performance.
BaseTM cliprail system to install directly to rigid insulation using polymer clip rails and clips. 16mm oxygen barrier pipework to install to clip rails pre spaced in accordance with pipe layout design. Min 65mm sand and cement / 50mm liquid screed to be installed (by others).
- BaseTM Cliprail system specifically designed for use within a screeded floor construction
- Installs directly to suitable rigid insulation panel to meet required thermal performance
- Offers design flexibility to accommodate irregular design layouts
- From 50mm cliprail spacing allows flexible pipe layout to suit exact design requirements
- Additional pipe staples ensures secure pipe fixing during screeding process
- Rigid insulation required to subfloor in accordance with required thermal performance and current building regulations (including membranes)
- Perimeter expansion edging strip to be installed to perimeter with polymer staples ensuring polyethylene skirting is covering sub floor rigid insulation to prevent expansion of screed and thermal bridging
- Cliprail to be installed directly to rigid sub floor insulation at 1000mm spacing fixed with polymer pipe staples
- 16mm oxygen barrier pipe to be installed directly to cliprail in continuous lengths from distribution manifold spaced according to underfloor heating design
- Polymer staples to be fixed to pipe at 300mm spacing
- Pipework to be pressure tested and remain under pressure
- 65-75mm sand and cement screed / 50mm liquid screed to be installed (by others)