11 | ULTRA-LOW EPS underfloor heating system
BaseTM ULTRA-LOW EPS UNDERFLOOR HEATING SYSTEM specifically designed to fit directly on to sub-floor construction. The foil faced EPS panel ensure even heat distribution across the floor area and counter downward heat loss.
BaseTM Tacker underfloor heating system to incorporate 16mm PEX pipe to be installed to laminated gridded insulation panel using polymer pipe staples. Staples fixed at 300mm apart. Installation in accordance with pipe layout design. Perimeter expansion edging strip to be installed to perimeter to prevent expansion of screed and thermal bridging.
- BaseTM ULTRA-LOW EPS SYSTEM specifically designed to fit directly on to sub-floor construction
- Pre-grooved foil faced EPS insulation panels offer quick installation with ability to be cut to exact size required in accordance with design
- Pre-grooved foil faced EPS panel offering a low system build up of 20mm
- Pipework is tightly encased within pre-grooved foil faced EPS panels ensuring even heat distribution across the floor area. Foil faced panel to counter downward heat loss
- Pre-grooved foil faced EPS panels offer high heat conductivity and quick system response
- Pre-grooved foil faced EPS panel installed directly on to subfloor according to system design (additional insulation may be required to meet required thermal performance and current building regulations)
- PEX pipe to be installed directly into pre-grooved foil faced EPS panel
- PEX pipe to be installed in continuous lengths from distribution manifold spaced according to underfloor heating design
- Pre-grooved foil faced EPS panel to be routed as required allowing pipe installation in accordance with design layout
- Pipe work to be pressure tested and remain under pressure