09 | Floating PLATED EPS underfloor heating system
BaseTM Floating Plated EPS underfloor heating system, The rre-grooved EPS insulation panels offer quick installation with ability to be cut to exact size required. The Aluminium heat diffusion plates offer high heat conductivity and quick system response.
BaseTM floating PLATED EPS system to incorporate 16mm PEX pipe to be installed to pre-grooved rigid EPS insulation panel. 0.5mm aluminium heat diffusion plate to be fixed directly into pre-grooved rigid EPS insulation panel. Installation and design in accordance with pipe layout design.
- BaseTM Floating EPS system specifically designed to fit directly on to sub-floor construction
- Pre-grooved EPS insulation panels offer quick installation with ability to be cut to exact size required in accordance with design
- Aluminium heat diffusion plate fits directly into pre-grooved EPS panel offering a low system build up from only 25mm
- Pipework is tightly encased within aluminium heat diffusion plate ensuring even heat distribution across the floor area with EPS panel to counter downward heat loss
- Aluminium heat diffusion plates offer high heat conductivity and quick system response
- Aluminium heat diffusion plate 1000mm x 390mm x 0.5mm 10/50 commercial grade aluminium to incorporate 16mm PEX pipe
- EPS insulation panel installed directly on to subfloor according to system design. (Insulation specification in accordance with required thermal performance and current building regulations. Rigid EPS panel available from 25mm depth)
- Aluminium heat diffusion plate to be fixed directly into pre-grooved EPS insulation panel
- 16mm PEX pipe to be installed directly into heat diffusion plate channels in continuous lengths from distribution manifold spaced according to underfloor heating design
- EPS insulation panel to be routed as required allowing pipe installation in accordance with design layout
- Pipework to be pressure tested and remain under pressure